SABLON-FIT – PHASE 4
In order to be able to access the Sablon-Fit, we had to make several changes to comply with the rules set up by the Public Health authorities.
PHASE 4– Starting September 1st : RESUMPTION OF REGULAR HOURS*
The reservation of the sessions is no longer required!
New Fitness room schedule (undetermined period)
Monday to Friday: 7 am to 9 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8 am to 3 pm
New Mandatory Guidelines
- Respect the rules of hygiene and the 2m social distancing of the Public Health Authorities
- No gloves in the training room
- All members must wash their hands before entering Sablon-Fit
- Towels – Running shoes – water bottle: MANDATORY
*We reserve the right to refuse access to all those who will not have their sports equipment
**Outdoor shoes are not allowed in the Sablon-Fit
- Disinfect the machines before and after each use
- No access to the changing rooms and showers. Please have your sportswear on you when you arrive
- In order to respect the social distancing directives, Max 15 members per 50 minutes period
- If you feel ill, do not come to the Centre.