Special announcement COVID-19 – EXTENSION OF GOVERNMENT DECREE UNTIL JANUARY 11TH
Red Zone Alert
Following October 5th Government announcement, the CDS team is very sad to announce the closure of its Sablon-Fit training room and the suspension of certain sports and leisure activities for the period until JANUARY 11th inclusively.
Sablon-Fit memberships are therefore suspended, and new extensions will be applied for members.
Following an evaluation of the directives, here is the list of activities suspended until January 11th:
- Red Cross Course
- Private and semi-private courses
- Open swim
- Basketball leagues
- Adapted Sports (Special Needs)
- Open basketball
- Open volleyball
- Individual training
- Group Courses
- Private Training Sessions
Community Department :
- Hip Hop
** The end of the Fall 2020 session will be postponed to January 2021.
Activities maintained unless otherwise indicated by Public Health:
- Pickelball (free practice in dyad only, with reservation)
- Educational Preschool
- Social Skills (Special Needs educational services)
- Private Piano Lessons (By videoconference)
- English courses (By videoconference)
- Lifeguarding Course
We rely on all of our members to stay healthy and safe, and to continue to follow the guidelines to protect you and the community. Together, we will get through it!